Welcome to vEcotourism.orgvEcotourism, also known as virtual ecotourism, is an interactive journey of discovery of wildlife, habitats, human culture and conservation projects. Its two main goals are: (i) education/outreach and (ii) alternative income generation for local communities. vEcotours are presented in real-time by live tour-guides. vEcotourists, logged into the tour over the internet, have the opportunity to ask questions during the tour, and thus help direct it. To find out more about vEcotourism check out our about page.
We will be releasing the time and location of our next vEcotour shortly - please stay tuned!
In the mean time why not check out some of our pre-recorded tours?
- Makerere University Biological Field Station (MUBFS) tour
- Travelers Circle
- Crater Lake Nkuruba, Uganda.
- Tsinjoarivo, Madagascar: people and wildlife
- Kibale Health & Conservation Project
- Kasubi Tombs UNESCO Cultural Heritage Center
- Lombok Indonesia
- Aqua-Links, a Conservation Education Project
- Lake Nabugabo, Uganda
- Crater Lake Nkuruba, Uganda., 2011-02-26, 08.24.29
- Kasubi Tombs UNESCO Cultural Heritage Center, 2010-03-18, 01.00.43
- Kasubi Tombs UNESCO Cultural Heritage Center, 2010-03-20, 09.00.45
- Lombok Indonesia, 2009-12-10, 11.05.54
- Aqua-Links, a Conservation Education Project, 2010-08-29, 09.04.07
- Kibale Health & Conservation Project, 2010-08-15, 09.08.24
- Tsinjoarivo, Madagascar: people and wildlife, 2010-09-04, 09.00.03
- Kibale Health & Conservation Project, 2010-11-21, 10.01.27
- Lake Nabugabo, Uganda, 2012-02-04, 05.36.38